In some subjects I think that the most important is the first time, and the first time I went to a concert was in 2014, I mean a concert with a ticket that I bought xdxd. Because in Melipilla, like in other towns is used to invite some artists or singers, but that is always free. Well, this event was made by Chinoy, a chilean artist of San Antonio, that sings like an old woman (it`s fun because is true), I remember that I used to listen his songs a lot and until today I think that is really good music (in my opinion). The concert was made in the Nescafè de las Artes Theatre, in Santiago, so I had to travel a little bit. The theatre was full, I remember that I was like one of the youngest people there. I went with my mom and a friend, Joaco, that likes Chinoy too. The atmosphere was really nice, the people stayed very quiet and respectful the whole show, besides there was some marijuana´s smell, so I think they were very relaxed. I enjoyed the entire show, I was singing every single song, cause I know them even when Chinoy song`s lyrics are like tongue twisters . But then, when it was about to finish I had to leave, all because I live far away from Santiago and the last bus leaves at the 11 PM. Anyways, we didn`t get it
, so we took a bus to El Monte and I still have the memory of Joaco and me, in the plaza of El Monte, sat at a bench at the 2 AM waiting for my dad to come and take us back home. I saw Chinoy the last Tuesday, when I went to Melipilla to do a show because of the Chilean Music Day, and I haven`t forgot almost any song.
![]() |
| Chinoy at the Nescafé Theatre, 2014 |

A great concert i think, i like the national music
ResponderBorrarA great concert i think, i like the national music
ResponderBorrarI don't like Chinoy, i prefer other kind of Chilean music, like Los Tetas, Chancho, Tiro de Gracia, etc.
ResponderBorrarSings like an old woman hahaha is true he has a particular voice, is good but I´m not a fan
ResponderBorrarSings like an old woman hahaha is true he has a particular voice, is good but I´m not a fan
ResponderBorrar