When I was a child, I read a book called Corazón de Piedra or something like that, I don´t remember it very well right now. But the story was set in London, where a boy started to see the different monuments and statues of London getting life. Besides the book have a map where you can see where the statues were at, with the streets and numbers, and it was so fun when I was like ten or eleven years old. I used to read books from english people, like the books of Tolkien or the saga of The Highfield Mole traslated as "Túneles" to the spanish (wtf) , and they refer to many places or facts of the British history, so sometimes I have to search information in Wikipedia and Google.
![]() |
| Glastonbury Festival |
Also I started to listen british music like the Beatles, Oasis, Coldplay(the old Coldplay) and the Arctic Monkeys, I wanted to see Liverpool where the Beatles started their Magical Mystery Tour or Somerset, where the Glastonbury Festival is organized at. Besides I´ve watched Sherlock and other british series, and I´ve started to watch Vikings, so main idea is to go where the series were filmed at.
I would like to live a few years in England, in London, trying to learn the lenguage and get some life knowledge. But then I would like to visit other countries and keep in constant movement around the world.
![]() |
| London |


The culture in London is amazing, see the differences between the old constructions and the new ones is interesting, great trip!
ResponderBorrar